Two to four weeks after radical surgery (1–2 weeks for liver cancer) to monitor minimal residual tumour.
Get routine checkups every 3–6 months for patients who have completed the treatment regimen. This helps monitor early recurrence.
K-TRACK TM is NOT USED for:
– Pre-surgery evaluation of neoadjuvant/adjuvant treatment.
– Patients with cancer recurrence.
– Pregnant patients.
– Patients with a history of bone marrow transplant or whole blood transfusion within the past three months.
After radical surgery, if:
• ctDNA (+): higher risk of your cancer returning —> Adjuvant monitoring.
• ctDNA (-): More likely to remain cancer-free —> RECURRENCE monitoring.
Provide post-test counselling by medical geneticist/oncologist.
Support OncoGS – mutations for the target treatment of breast/lung/colorectal cancer results.
GET MEDICAL CONSULTATION FROM DOCTORS
Tư vấn di truyền